the intro and everything else was hilarious, I love your sense of humor!
well that's sure nic...
The Gay jokes get stale after a while
But the Edward getting mauled scene was pretty funny...heheh...
2 things hurt your overall storyline.
1. Your dependence on Gay jokes.
2. That AOL chat talk. ><, <3, etc. It is annoying as sin.
Other than that, the American Pie-ish humor you have here is nothing short of classic.
This is a good example of substance over style.
Lovely game, but 3 problems...
1) I felt like the dice rolls were constantly screwing me over and over.
2) When you killed a major enemy and left the seen, the enemies reappeared. that's fine for the werewolf, but for the knight? WTF?
3) The hobbit's riddle was hard as sin. ^_^
Otherwise, I'd love to see a Thieves' tale version of this or an expansion.
Perfect form was too easy
The game was catchy, just like the Kurt Angles one...awesome how you synched Disturbed.
Awesome shit. It's pretty funny that Tom Fulp was a pussy in the game but that PICO was damn near hard to beat. Funny stuff
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.